OSROA “$500 Scholarship”
The OSROA Scholarship Award is to be used toward expenses of the College or Technical School of the selected student’s choice. The decision of the OSROA Scholarship Selection Committee is final and is based on the following requirements:
- Currently a High School Senior or attending a college/ technical school.
- Child, Step Child or legal dependent of a current OSROA member.
- Completed Application must be submitted before Friday, March 23, 2018.
- Completed Essay (no more than 400 words) submitted with application form.
- The scholarship will be awarded on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 during the conference luncheon at Crown Plaza Columbus, Dublin, Ohio.
Scholarship will be awarded based on:
- School Involvement
- Community Involvement
Scholarship Entry Steps:
- Complete application below.
- Complete Essay and attach to application form.
- Mail, Fax or e-mail no later than Friday, March 23, 2018. Fax #614-761-9509; email email@example.com; mail OSROA, 6277 Riverside Drive 2N, Dublin, Ohio 43017-5067