Join the Organization Whose Mission is School Safety!
The Ohio School Resource Officers Association (OSROA) promotes and facilitates training and communication among School Resource Officers, educators, school staff, students, parents, and school communities in Ohio.
OSROA’s approach to school safety focuses on the health and safety of everyone involved in the school community. All children deserve a safe learning environment and OSROA provides education and training for SRO’s and others to assist in meeting that goal.
Types of Membership/Who can join?
$55 – Annual Membership
$220 – Annual Memberships for 6-12
$375 – Annual Memberships for 13+
(Package Rates are for within ONE Department)
*Membership & Sponsor Program Updates Coming Soon*
(Before Applying, You MUST Review The Bylaws)
- Active members are sworn law enforcement officers employed/appointed by or retired from a law enforcement agency or school district as a school resource officer whose primary duty assignment is School Resource Officer or School Based Law Enforcement.
- Associate members are any person who has an expressed and demonstrated interest in the advancement of the Ohio School Resource Officer program and the concept of school-based policing as a part of the Ohio education system.
Membership types and benefits are subject to membership classification. Memberships are approved by the OSROA Board of Directors using the guidelines outlined in the Article IV of the OSROA Bylaws.
Selected trainings may be restricted to Active Members.
- Affiliation with a Nationally recognized and America’s largest state School Resource Officer Association (OSROA)
- Membership includes reduced OSROA training fees
- Invitation to OSROA Regional Meetings & Trainings
- School Safety newsletters and other mailings
- OSROA website; funding sources, lesson plans, trainings and more
- Annual Awards Program that includes one $500 academic scholarship to the child/stepchild of a member (limited to Active members)
- OSROA SROs are part of a state recognized Accreditation Program
- OSROA Conference attendees receive a one-year complimentary membership
- Receive regular communication regarding state and national school-based law enforcement information
- OSROA Membership Packet; including an OSROA pin and membership card